Photo via: andersonandgrant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- anderson + grant: How to Make DIY Chalk Paint Plus Tips for the Best Painted Finish
- Before you throw away that toy soldier that’s been ignored for years (or replaced this past Christmas), consider repurposing it and other old toys. Here are 20 ideas to get you started.
- Festive Christmas Porch Ideas… so many inspiring Christmas porch decorating ideas!:
- Teepee Lounge from a Pink + Gold 1st Birthday Party via Karas Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (8)
- 12 ways to turn a boring kitchen table into designer furniture
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Creative ideas to make your own curtains AND curtain rods! SO many inspiring ideas!
- When it comes to creating craft room organization that makes the most of your area, these 10 Wall Space Storage Ideas have all the answers you need! Plus, isn’t the clean and modern look so inspiring?
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Get ready to be blown away with these super Easy DIY Dry Erase Boards. The supplies cost less than $5, and you can let your personality shine through this clever DIY. You can doodle, keep up with your daily to-do list, or set reminders that you will forget otherwise.
- 12 Awesome Wall Décor Ideas To Make Up Your Home | diy blog – http://centophobe.com/12-awesome-wall-decor-ideas-to-make-up-your-home-diy-blog/ –
- Craft letters are really inexpensive and a fun way to add some whimsy to your home. Here are 12 Fun DIY craft letter decoration ideas to try out! | DIY project, craft ideas