Photo via: andersonandgrant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- anderson + grant: How to Make DIY Chalk Paint Plus Tips for the Best Painted Finish
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- Before you throw away that toy soldier that’s been ignored for years (or replaced this past Christmas), consider repurposing it and other old toys. Here are 20 ideas to get you started.
- Festive Christmas Porch Ideas… so many inspiring Christmas porch decorating ideas!:
- Teepee Lounge from a Pink + Gold 1st Birthday Party via Karas Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (8)
- 12 ways to turn a boring kitchen table into designer furniture
- Creative ideas to make your own curtains AND curtain rods! SO many inspiring ideas!
- When it comes to creating craft room organization that makes the most of your area, these 10 Wall Space Storage Ideas have all the answers you need! Plus, isn’t the clean and modern look so inspiring?
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Get ready to be blown away with these super Easy DIY Dry Erase Boards. The supplies cost less than $5, and you can let your personality shine through this clever DIY. You can doodle, keep up with your daily to-do list, or set reminders that you will forget otherwise.
- Adding teak to your shower floor makes it looks like a spa. – 20 Low-budget Ideas to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks