Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Good idea when organizing your measuring spoons and cups.
- Pineapple Decor Pineapple Print Pineapple Printable
- DIY coasters – learn how to make coasters for your cups by upcycling vintage style tart tins/pans. If youre a fan of modpodge crafts, youll love this!
- beautiful DIY idea for wood slice egg cups – 28 Delicate Beautiful Wooden Kitchen Utensils source…
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- things which are must at a tea party table are; tablecloth, linen napkins, cups saucers, tea spoons, sugar tongs, sugar bowl, tea strainers lemon dish. Other items will depend on what you are serving. If you are serving scones, you will need knives along with small bowls of dips, jams, yogurt and cream. For sandwiches, you will need tongs and jam or butter, depending on the sandwiches. If you are having cakes, add forks to the table. While setting the table, put the napkins in napkin rings.
- Frameless mirror upgrade in less than 5 minutes without cutting drilling, or measuring.
- s add more kitchen space with these 13 brilliant hook hacks, kitchen design, Create a measuring hook board
- making your own slip covers YES! I finally found one that looks EASY to do. No patterns, no measuring. Just pin and sew!
- Easy DIY Drfitwood Pineapple madeinaday.com
- pineapple art
- DIY Plaster Pineapple Bookends For Your Home