Photo via: shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Anthropologie Aldalora Throw Blanket – [ad]
- Anthropologie Three-Tier Bamboo Storage Shelf – [ad]
- Capiz shells are hand-cut, edged in iron, and pieced together like three- dimensional stained glass windows to create these blooming chandeliers. – Anthropologie Coppice Shell Pendant – [ad]
- Modern Wall Art I just completed my most favorite DIY project… ever! My tween just got a cool new wall treatment with +FrogTape and a few colors of paint… PaintOnTextures ad
- Set of 3 Prints Print Set Scandinavian Modern Scandinavian Wall decor || instant dowload || midcentury modern art || scandinavian decor || interior design || modern design || wall art || ad
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- DIY Valentine wall art Love Letters – @Mandy Bryant Dewey Generations One Roof
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project… – http://centophobe.com/room-divider-from-hobby-lobby-large-wall-art-easy-cheap-project/ –
- Create a GALLERY WALL to display your childrens art work – and clean off that fridge!