Photo via: chachingqueen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Whether your flying or driving on a road trip for your next family vacation, this list of favorite travel essentials and trip tips is a must read! Its chock full of great ideas and things you need to know as you plan your dream vacation with the kids.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe. This would make a great gift for kids, or a travel game idea for the kiddos on a road trip.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- This ultimate list of 32 Free Summer Printables for kids includes our favorite outdoor games, educational activities, and road trip fun!
- Decks don’t always have to be attached to the house to give you an effective place to gather and entertain. In fact, floating decks, or decks that are set away from a structure, are a great design feature to break up a boxy or boring yard. They are also a great idea for larger yards …
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- This is one real estate listing you have to see! Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious custom residence in Watersound Beach offers 3,237 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Entertain guests at a full carriage house over the two car garage and a private pool!