Photo via: schoolofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- planter centerpiece DIY tutorial. how to build a table trough centerpiece. perfect for changing out the flowers every season!
- How to build a table trough centerpiece! Change out the flowers for every season, too. LOVE!
- 15 DIY Centerpiece Ideas! Dining table centerpieces, kitchen, home decor, home decoration, spring, wood, rustic, floral, flowers, flower, entertaining, party, event, guests, and occasion.
- Long box of dried or faux hydrangeas under flat screen…so simple but so pretty. Could also work along a mantle or dresser or casual dining room table @ Pin Your Home
- This rustic Wood Box Centerpiece is perfect for displaying flowers and other decorative items on your table. Get the easy step-by-step tutorial for making your own box at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- This easy spring table centerpiece comes together in just a few minutes and welcomes spring on your dining room table,
- DIY sofa table This is an Ana White Design. It could work out well if it was modified as a long narrow counter in the basement.
- Create an easy fall candle centerpiece for next to nothing! Great for your mantle or Thanksgiving day table! Candles, a charger and some leaves!