Photo via: dimplicity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a vintage distressed display cabinet with glass panel doors
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- DIY Repurposed Wood Cabinet Doors using Chalk Paint
- Surround yourself with inspiring sayings and unique artwork. This DIY gallery wall features Hallmarks Stylish Sentiments and Will Brown shows you how to display it in your home! Perfect idea for a Mothers Day gift.
- Get that SundayMorning vibe every day by waking up to an artwork you love! Enter our competition to WIN £250 to spend on your next piece. ・ We want to hear about how you and your partner have succeeded or failed to buy art together. Share a comment below with your story using ArtWillKeepUsTogether. Competition ends tomorrow!
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- Loving this DIY bold, green palm leaf artwork printable thats inspired by the Pottery Barn version. You can download the free printable in the post and put it into any 8×10 frame for instant, chic artwork. Looks great against the navy walls. | via monicawantsit.com
- DIY Built-In Entertainment Center and Cabinet Doors | homeMNprovement
- Use cabinet doors and add hooks to hang towels… http://brockdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Screen-shot-2012-08-21-at-9.45.56-AM.png
- In the same vein, unobtrusive appliance garages — countertop doors that swing up instead of rolling up — and cabinet inserts are designed to stow everything from mixers to coffeemakers
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.