Photo via: happilyeverafteretc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- We Lived Happily Ever After | How To Disassemble a Pallet, The Easy Way! (And Other Tips & Tricks)
- The best warm gray and greige paint colours. Sherwin Williams. Kylie M Interiors Decorating blog, e-decor, e-design and online color consulting services
- What are the most popular hardwood flooring species? And, whats best for your floors? TheFlooringGirl.com
- Many men can’t understand why women still like doing makeups when the days are so hot? Actually, it’s simply because women want to look beautiful all the time. It really has nothing to do with what the weather is like. One of the most popular makeup looks is the smoky makeup. A lot of celebrities[Read the Rest]
- This is where its important to buy the right paint over the past several months Ive used enamel paints by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams (Pro Classic) for furniture and both have really fantastic water based enamel alkyd formulas they will give you a very hard finish like youd get with oil based paints.
- 311311.6k Transitional Kitchen by Toronto General Contractors M-Squared Contracting Inc. Cabinets painted with Fieldstone Benjamin Moore Transitional Living Room by Dallas Home Builders TATUM BROWN CUSTOM HOMES Eider White Sherwin Williams The results are in from our reader … Continue reading →
- Paint color is Repose Gray from Sherwin Williams.
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Sherwin Williams Tupelo Tree Paint