Photo via: wegotthefunk1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Canvas Painting Ideas – Simple Gold and Solid Colored Canvas – Cool and Easy Wall Art Ideas You Can Make On A Budget – Creative Arts and Crafts Ideas for Adults and Teens – Awesome Art for Living Room, Bedroom, Dorm and Apartment Decorating http://diyjoy.com/diy-canvas-painting
- The Bartram by David Weekley Homes in Crossing at Twenty Mile is a 4 or 5 bedroom floorplan that features a Lanai, an open ktichen and family room layout, and a beautiful front porch. Custom home options include a super shower in the owners bathroom, an extended Lanai, or a guest suite.
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AMAZING DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Small yard decorations, especially handmade decorations, can be any items which you can reuse and recycle for creative garden design. Handmade garden decorations are money saving solution for those who like to decorate their outdoor living spaces on a budget and create unique garden design. Lushome
- Spring has sprung and summer is on the way, time for a bedroom re-style. From bedding to curtains, and decor, check out the decorating as I create a comfy space for rest and renewal. lisadesignslife.com