Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Because who can afford to buy the real deal?
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Last time I showed you some beautiful fall entry way decorating incase you were planning to hang a wreath or buy a pumpkin to welcome fall. In fact, my dear friend in Maryland said that she made the trek down to the storage area of her basement and brought up some decorations. Makes me feel good…
- I love the combination of bright colors and pastels and the diversity that decorating for Easter offers. You can go with a floral theme and deck your house out in flowers and grasses, a egg theme with a mix of plastic and real eggs or a religious way and decorate with crosses and resurrection things. …
- Flowers, Fake Flowers, Decorating With Fake Flowers, How to Decorate With Fake Flowers, How to Make Fake Flowers Look Real, Flower Decorating, Spring, Spring Decorating Ideas, How to Decorate for Spring, Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangement Ideas, DIY
- You know youve made it to foodie stardom when you can whisk up a simple pancake mix from scratch or make a dirty pan sparkling like new! Read on and see if youre a real foodie!
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can make a DRINK RISER with a flower pot? YASSS! Get 3 summer DIY terra cotta pot ideas like this Watermelon DIY Terra Cotta Pot Idea at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.