Photo via: butterick.mccall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- B5767 Wall Organizer. Butterick homedecor
- B5800 Napkins, placemats, table runner and table cloth. Butterick homedecor
- M5872 Waterfall Valance with 3 rows of horizontal folds and a bottom shaped edge with a decorative tassel. Mccalls homedecor
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- $10 and 10 Minute DIY Window Valance
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- Pillow Covers with Contrast Front Sections. B6500 | Waverly for Butterick Patterns
- From Waverly for Butterick, items to sew for your kitchen and dining area. B6227, Kitchen Items
- Love this idea of using a burlap valance to skirt a chair. I have done this with a bedskirt.
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.