Photo via: butterick.mccall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- B5767 Wall Organizer. Butterick homedecor
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
- M5872 Waterfall Valance with 3 rows of horizontal folds and a bottom shaped edge with a decorative tassel. Mccalls homedecor
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- Pillow Covers with Contrast Front Sections. B6500 | Waverly for Butterick Patterns
- ZDesign At Home: How to Design a Faux Roman Shade
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- DIY : flower lamp shade
- This cute button lamp shade is a great craft for all ages. You dont have to be particularly skilled to conquer this button masterpiece!
- Transform a torchiere floor lamp to a drum shade floor lamp in just a few steps.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.