Photo via: myscandinavianhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Congrats! You just found The Best Banana Cake Recipe ever! This simple banana cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist, and rich and is made even better by being topped with this easy caramel icing recipe. If you have ripe bananas and are in search of banana recipes to use them in, you must try this moist banana cake recipe. This dessert is guaranteed to knock the socks off your family and friends.
- 45 delicious gluten free donut recipes – chocolate, vanilla, maple, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, banana, key lime, cinnamon, lemon, buttermilk & more!
- DIY Leaf Bowl first modge podge thing i have ever wanted to actually do.
- DIY Copper Leaf Garland Tutorial
- Lets Gold Leaf all the Things!! Creative Gold Leaf Roundup, Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes | Pinterest: Natalia Escaño
- How To Gold Leaf Anything – Style Me Pretty Living
- I love carving my own stamps. To create a forest: switch out all the trunks and leaves, change leaf and bark colors.
- Refinishing a table: stain or paint a pattern on the top, paint the legs a different solid color (remember for the table top to account for pattern continuity if the table has a leaf)
- Pottery Barn Beachcomber basket with chunky ivory throw, green velvet and fig leaf pillow. Great tips for winter home maintenance! ad
- Loving this DIY bold, green palm leaf artwork printable thats inspired by the Pottery Barn version. You can download the free printable in the post and put it into any 8×10 frame for instant, chic artwork. Looks great against the navy walls. | via monicawantsit.com