Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Spring themed self-serve waffle bar, perfect for Easter parties or Sunday brunch with your family. EggoWaffleBar cbias ad
- Industrial Shelving Unit (Industrial Bar, Industrial bookcase, Industrial bookshelves, pipe shelving unit) w/ optional reclaimed wood by IndustrialEnvy on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/218078031/industrial-shelving-unit-industrial-bar
- Cereal Bar!!! Sleepover party idea.
- How to Setup a 3-tier Coffee Bar, Plus Free Printables! | A Shade Of Teal
- Step by Step How To on building this easy DIY Bar Cart – Free Plans – Handmade Haven – SmashingDIY
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …
- Free DIY Furniture Project Plan: Learn How to Make Half-Lap Bar Stools from 2x4s // Jays Custom Creations
- Were finally closer to finishing the bar top we started over a year ago. Luke had been collecting bottle caps for years with no real plan of what to do with them. We had millions (it seemed) and when we built the new bar at our new house, we decided to put those caps to…
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!
- How to make a breakfast bar – Better Homes and Gardens – Yahoo New Zealand
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- This is what happens when you microwave a bar of Ivory soap! Then you can tear it up, color it, and mold it into shapes! Its not wet and messy, either!