Photo via: shelter-co.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- To help get to know your neighbors this summer, here are great ways to make connections in a new area by hosting backyard parties!
- Found it at Wayfair – Fisher Blue Area Rug
- Every big, spacious house should have a walk-in-closet. That is the area that will make your house a dream one. We are bringing you some ideas that will ma
- How and where to use Mirrors to Create the Illusion of more space (even when you live in a tiny apartment or small area!)
- How cool is the bottom suspended seating area!?
- The mantel is the centerpiece of the home, the focal point of the living area, and the culmination of home… Read more »
- nuLOOM Hand Knotted Soukey Wool Area Rug in Blue + White
- I was inspired by Beth from Home Stories A to Z to create a little desk area for my girls, especially with school starting. Its a great little area to keep the
- A pink iridescent shower. Pretty if you have a sit down area and it was the only pink thing in the bathroom.
- Need this. With a area rug, lots of pillows and throw blankets.