Photo via: pionik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fun way to add a pop of color and a little bling to your kitchen. DIY Gold-Dipped Bar Stools.
- Free DIY Furniture Project Plan: Learn How to Make Half-Lap Bar Stools from 2x4s // Jays Custom Creations
- 6 non-replica breakfast bar stools
- Check out these awesome bar stools all under $100!
- A pretty pair of bar stools in Duck Egg Blue Chalk Paint® by With the Grain Home.
- Home furniture and home accessories including bed headboards, daybeds, kitchen islands, candle wall sconces, chair cushions, chandelier lamp shades, wooden bar stools, dining room tables and home office furniture.
- DIY room ideas- personalize your stools with a little paint! All you need is some sprays paint
- Ikea Hack alert. Make these super cute Dipped Stools for $20 http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2016/04/12/on-trend-diy-dipped-stools-for-half-the-price/:
- Painted eclectic stools – Bohemian furniture – While I was working on the chairs, I snuck these two stools into the mix….once your painting all these colours, and feeling full of energy…
- Counter stools add visual interest and organic touches to this kitchen.
- IKEA counter stools painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint in Duck Egg Blue.
- How to Reupholster Almost Anything • Great ideas, projects and tutorials on reupholstering chairs, stools, headboards and more!