Photo via: thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Silver Painted Furniture | Paint Your Dresser Metallic Silver DIY – Finished – Martha Stewart …
- rustic and modern decorations from the martha stewart holiday collection. / sfgirlbybay
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- Tobacco basket, shiplap, cotton wreath. Regram via @gatherandflourish
- Hand Drawn Mountain Clip Art Nature Outdoor by FishScraps on Etsy
- Driftwood Jewelry Organizer Wall Hanging Necklace Holder Bracelet Hanger Earring Display Tree – Bohemian Beach Decor Natural Eclectic
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- So cute! Pom-pom bracelet DIY (click through for tutorial)
- diy belt bracelet | Cool Bracelets to Make: DIY Leather Bracelet | How to Make a Bracelet