Photo via: sloanarchitects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- 1930s Colonial Revival traditional bathroom
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- How to Paint and Distress these Farmhouse Style Mason Jars – Bathroom Storage and Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Farmhouse bathroom vanity – white cabinets, black hardware, butcher block countertops, aged brass. Every detail of this bathroom is stunning!
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood!!! Must see!
- Gorgeous Farmhouse Inspired Bathroom Makeovers that are sure to make you swoon! Chalked full of DIY goodness!
- DIY Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Vanity
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- The most inspiring farmhouse bathrooms on the internet. I cannot wait to renovate our farmhouse bathroom!