Photo via: lexecharleston.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Great list of Beautiful Colors for Bathrooms! If you CLICK on the link, this site has hundreds of tutorials, tips and hacks for the entire home!
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- The Most Inspirational Farmhouse Bathrooms for your remodel! Rustic Bathroom Renovation
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- These 12 air purifying plants are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some great ideas for low maintenance air purifying plants for my home! Definitely pinning!
- how to replant houseplants – my top tips for repotting plants
- DIY Outdoor Firepit Ideas- Amazing Firepit ideas for your backyard or patio.Gardening, home garden, garden hacks, garden tips and tricks, growing plants, plants, vegetable gardening, planting fruit, flower garden, outdoor living
- Many of us have old and vintage sewing machines from our grandmothers or back in the storage.They are beautiful pieces of history. If you are not using the sewing machine you can repurpose it. For example you can put it in the bathroom and put the sink on it. It will look amazingly stylish and …
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Just because the rooms in your house are small, doesn’t mean they can’t look big. You can make any space look bigger by using these simple tricks. Transform your small rooms into an inviting, seemingly spacious home. These tips are perfect for anyone looking to sell their home 1. Lighting. It all starts with light. Lightness evokes space, while darkness …