Photo via: indygojunction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 mug rug sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- A simple knitting pattern for total beginners or experts alike. How to knit a Hudsons Bay blanket inspired pillow. Classic cabin look with stripes of blue, yellow, red and green. Makes a lumbar sized pillow. Free.
- Here is an easy Rae Dunn Mug Holder for only a few dollars! Its easy enough to make and perfect for showing off a coffee mug collection!
- B5800 Napkins, placemats, table runner and table cloth. Butterick homedecor
- Make this simple and easy No Sew Valentine Table Runner for subtle Valentines Day Decor! Drop Cloth Scraps turned table runner! Hugs and Kisses for everyone!
- table runner. You can find doilies at thrift stores or the dollar store. Use a dark brewed tea to dye them to look aged. I am totally doing this!!!!
- DIY: constellation table runner
- Bring the beach to the table without trailing in salt and sand. With its cool hues of almond, salmon and sapphire beaded to resemble button, clam and ladder horn shells, Pier 1s Beaded Shells Table Runner makes the perfect accompaniment to your next post-swim meal.
- Gray area rug with moroccan trellis – gray and white. Sweet Home Stores Clifton Collection Light Grey Moroccan … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BI5CQQ6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_SyiazbBVJ4DDM (affiliate)
- Upcycled Drawers to Side Tables I would take the handle off and put a cloth placemat or scarf over it to protect the surface.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their