Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh my goodness, this post was written for me, haha. I want to decorate my house but it feels way to overwhelming. (If you saw it, youd agree.) But after reading this post, I found a few ideas I could implement right away. Im actually kind of excited . . . who knows, maybe Ill be the next home decor celebrity. Okay, that might be stretching it, but still!
- What could be greener — color wise, and also environmentally speaking — than growing herbs right in your own kitchen
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Before you throw away that toy soldier that’s been ignored for years (or replaced this past Christmas), consider repurposing it and other old toys. Here are 20 ideas to get you started.
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- Dont throw away that unravelled shower puff. Use this simple trick to have it looking like new again in a matter of minutes!