Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Its Processco time, wax melts or candle filled tins. Simply light and enjoy with a glass of Prosecco. View our range for more candles, oil burners and tealight holders.
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- We all love those beautifully styled bookshelves in the photoshoots for House Beautiful, yet we all wonder how exactly to style one for their own home. So for this week’s installment of Designer Secrets stems from some recent improvements I made to our living room bookshelves. After adding a few more blue and white ceramics, the bookcases were looking a bit too busy! And since we
- votive candle holders in stockings?
- LOVE THIS! How to make DIY tea light candle holders out of scrap plywood.
- Homemade candle holders are an affordable way to dress up your decor, whether you use them in the home or for special occasions such as weddings, showers o
- Reclaimed Barn Beam – Home Accents used as Candle Holders, Side Stands or Old Wood Rustic Home Decor – 3 Pieces.
- Modern concrete candle holders | DIY | www.evenyaru.com
- Cute idea! Put small pots on candle holders. This would be really cute for small herbs in the kitchen
- Shop home decor at Neiman Marcus Horchow. Shop for candle holders & frame trays at horchow.com.