Photo via: thejungalow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create beautiful trinket dishes with air dry clay featuring some gorgeous constellation art in todays tutorial. Theyre perfect to sit on your dresser.
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.
- DIY Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes | Pinterest: Natalia Escaño
- Use our free tutorial to make polymer clay jewelry dishes – crafting DIY trinket dishes only takes a few materials to make something gorgeous
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- DIY Paint Splatter Dishes
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Chicken Apple and Grape Pasta Salad Recipe via Landeelu – This is always a crowd-pleaser! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 25 Stylish DIYs for a Beautiful Bedroom on a Budget | Apartment Therapy