Photo via: naturalarearugs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- 6 Ways To Include Indoor Vines In Your Interior | Modular hexagon wall hangings are designed to add a geometric element to your interior while providing your vines with the perfect frame to climb.
- Modern Geometric Backdrop
- Make colorful geometric chargers by painting inexpensive plywood boards. Details on this project by blogger Emily Walters: http://www.midwestliving.com/blog/life/3-blogger-projects-we-love/
- Update a dark wood sideboard with bright paint and sparkling hardware. A paint pen makes fast work of the geometric design on the doors. More DIY furniture makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/19/0
- DIY Plywood floor.
- DIY Wooden Floor Standing Mirror
- Adding teak to your shower floor makes it looks like a spa. – 20 Low-budget Ideas to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- Plaid mosaic tile floor by Andrea May
- Make Your Own Organic Wood Safe Floor Cleaner With Essential Oils and All Natural Ingredients