Photo via: myfrugaladventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This banister renovation is for when you have a sturdy railing but your stairs need a facelift — build a different newel post around the existing post and replace the spindles!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- How to Paint Metal Stair Rails | How to Paint Metal | Paint for Metal Surfaces | Stair Railing Ideas | Stair Railing Makeover
- Chip and Joanna Gaines undertake an ambitious makeover on a century-old home for a newlywed couple who are undeterred by a challenging renovation. For the interiors, Joanna strives for a timeless design that honors the homes history while incorporating contemporary enhancements. From the experts at HGTV.com.
- Make your own window mullions (window grids) for under $10 each! The Rozy Home featured on @Remodelaholic
- Elephant Buffet: How To Keep From Falling Down A Staircase~ Bookcase vs. Stair Rail
- Before and after gallery after fifteen months of renovation remodeling a 100 year old farm house in northern Minnesota. House tour, home decor, interior design, house decorating. The master bedroom.
- Staircase Makeover Hickory Wood Floors – Home and Garden Design Ideas
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Most people associate renovation with stress. This particular post was inspired by a podcast Naptime Empires by Nikki Elledge Brown. In her episode titled Delight in the Process, she talks about the lessons she learned on setting the vision, planting the seeds and trusting the process.
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!