Photo via: gypsypurplehome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- This is the easiest no sew window treatment – EVER. No sew and up in minutes and you may not have to buy a thing | In My Own Style
- Who says a fabric window treatment has to be expensive! Make these mini blinds…
- Window treatment ideas
- Cute window treatment via @AbbyHathorn
- Decorating Den Interiors/ Shelley Rodner C.I.D. – Custom Window Treatment Designs~
- Affordable, easy, and no-sew window treatment. It can be made with only one yard of fabric and styled 3 different ways. | In My Own Style
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- This beautiful Patriotic Prairie Point Star Ornament is the perfect decoration to make and hang in your window for the 4th! | Complete step-by-step tutorial with lots of photos!
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- Love the TV behind the mirrored window frame…. Mirror Cabinet Media Solution | Pottery Barn