Photo via: beckiowens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Refined Playroom by Owens + Davis
- gray kitchen cabinets with butcher block countertops and white sink
- Cottage kitchen features a pair of turquoise lanterns, The Urban Electric Co Chisholm, over a stained center island topped with white marble fitted with a sink and deck mount faucet lined with hans Wegner Wishbone Barstools.
- Annalee Linen Apron – charcoal gray cloth apron. $68.00, via Etsy. – Love asymmetry
- Our Sitting Room – Save Vs Splurge | A breakdown of what we spent on our sitting room remodel and alternatives for a tighter budget | Bower Power
- White + wood kitchen.
- Black and White + Wood
- Love that fixer upper style? Neutral master bedroom and guest room bedding is timeless. This tan and white stripe duvet screams fixer upper style. Add your linen stripes, cable knit textures, and white frills + ruffles. Our neutral farmhouse home bedding
- inchyra blue, pegnoir, worsted, shadow white, off black
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Grey/white kitchen w/ dark wood floors. Farmhouse sink.
- Ikea hack- DIY bathroom sink stand. Rustic modern sink base. Open stand with farmsink. Modern rustic bathroom. Black shiplap.