Photo via: ankastreasures.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a cute DIY bed skirt ! Simple, easy and inexpensive sewing project for the home to make an alternative for beds that cant have a traditional bed skirt.
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- Who said sewing has to be complicated? Skirts are among the most simple things you can sew, but with adorable results. Whether you’re a beginning sewer or an experienced sewer looking for a simple project, a skirt might be just… Continue Reading →
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- Reupholster your box spring- BRILLIANT! Why didnt I ever think of this? What a great idea, I am going to do this too!
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- DIY stairs – awesome — This would look so good on the new house steps!!! I think I have found yet another project for myself when we move in!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Save money on summer clothing for girls by making these free sundress patterns for girls. It includes sewing patterns and tutorials for all sewing levels. DIY summer fashion idea. Clothes project to work on with your daughter.
- Threads How-To offers step-by-step video instruction on everything thing you need for sewing instruction — including tips, basic garment sewing techniques, and free projects.
- Love this idea of using a burlap valance to skirt a chair. I have done this with a bedskirt.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.