Photo via: theroomalive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- In love with this blush pink, marble and gold combination. Forest green melts into a pastel pink, giving a stark yet intriguing contrast of colours. The glittering gold in this design wallpaper mural helps to tie this living room together perfectly.
- Are you looking for creative space-saving solutions for your small bedroom? Farmhouse bed is a great option. Not only does it look great in your bedroom, it also offers lots of storage space with its underbed drawers. Buying a farmhouse bed can be expensive. But thanks to the creative minds and …
- Theres nothing more fun and vibrant than a jewel toned pop of color in the living room. This tool is going to change how you decorate with color. Whether your dream color scheme is neutrals with cream and gray, or pops of bright pinks and Fuchsia, color search is a custom tool is tailored to fit any style for any room. Make every space totally yours without getting lost in inspiration overload.
- Gorgeous blue and white bedroom featuring blue and white bedding paired with global inspired textiles, grey upholstered bed and brass accents and lighting bring a bright and airy look to any bedroom.
- How To Decorate A Room Beautifully With Blush Pink. Subtle blush paint colors on trend from Benjamin Moore for walls and DIY furniture projects.
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).