Photo via: yourmodernfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- How to paint a mini fridge so that its an uber masculine addition to an office or man cave. This mini fridge is painted to look like a beer safe!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- or something like this in the dining room? obviously you dont have a window like that but you could have a backrest to the bench and hang photos, etc above the bench… plus look at all the storage on each side. awesome.
- Enclosed porch ideas are needed for a house without porch. It will look like a barn instead of a house since there is only one big main building structure for the house. In order to give enhancing look for a house, a porch is necessarily installed. There are some types of porches that are usually …
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).