Photo via: lovecreatecelebrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to turn an Ikea lack table into a nice accent table. Ikea hack. Easy beginner project. DIY furniture.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- How to install cabinet lighting yourself – follow this brilliant tutorial!
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- IKEA Hack: Tarva Dresser turned into a library card catalog.
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- DIY Floating Credenza IKEA Hack – Little Green Notebook
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- See 20 of the best Ikea Kallax Hacks ideas and the different ways you can DIY them for your home. This ikea hack is a perfect storage solution for an entryway.
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …