Photo via: thekrazycouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- 20+ Papier Mache Crafts: How to Make Papier Mache and Other Papier Mache Ideas | If you have never done papier mache, you are missing out! Get started today.
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Today I’m continuing on with my renovations series. I’m about halfway through. See below for the link to other before-and-afters. This is the master bedroom ‘before.’ There was water damage, so sections of the subfloor had to be removed and replaced. This is after the subfloor was fixed: with carpet, paint, furnishings, and decor. It seems
- This was my worst fear when Josh started crawling. He had an uncanny ability to take things apart and I was so sure he was going to figure out how to get into the outlets. Sooooo wish these had been around then! Hes smart, but even he couldnt get past PINCH safe outlets! Learn more at www.PINCHSafeOutlet.com ad PINCHSafeOutlet ChildSafety
- Its been one of those long weekends – where you just dont feel you get enough rest – still it hasnt been long enough. Here are some of my favorite inspiration images picked up over these couple of days. I have fallen head over heels for this space – might be a bit crammed for…
- Part of the fun thats gone along with prepping for Baby H has been reorganizing every other single thing in my home. Ive totally become one of those people who has to have everything in every aspect of my life in order before I can possibly bring my baby home. Its nesting on a whole new l
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- Looking for a simple method for how to organize your life paperwork? Ive been using a system for years that takes little effort, space, or thought! 🙂 Take a look and get organized today!
- Were finally closer to finishing the bar top we started over a year ago. Luke had been collecting bottle caps for years with no real plan of what to do with them. We had millions (it seemed) and when we built the new bar at our new house, we decided to put those caps to…