Photo via: home-dzine.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- You can also hang photos on chicken wire to create more of a vintage look graduation party
- Keep all your makeup palettes on display and within reach by storing them in cool copper wire baskets on your vanity.
- Sarah Sherman Samuel:DIY copper plant stands | Sarah Sherman Samuel
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.
- River bend table, 06/17/14. cherry wood, hemlock, river stones, epoxy
- cool DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse… by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/kitchen-decor-designs/diy-farmhouse-style-hanging-wire-baskets-on-reclaimed-wood-great-way-to-infuse/
- Hanging rope for plant pots are great to have especially when you are in need of one. You can take about 16 minutes to make a rope and get it ready for your
- I had someone asking about cool ways to store ribbon and I had to repost this one! Those old cassette tape holders can be re-purposed to help organize your craft space! Win-Win :o)
- Get your house ready for spring by adding DIY window flower boxes to your house and pallet flower holders to your garden.