Photo via: home-dzine.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Keep all your makeup palettes on display and within reach by storing them in cool copper wire baskets on your vanity.
- You can also hang photos on chicken wire to create more of a vintage look graduation party
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- Make a Copper Plant Stand
- Sarah Sherman Samuel:DIY copper plant stands | Sarah Sherman Samuel
- Mothers Day gift idea for the DIY project queen: Turn broken doorknobs into patio flooring (pictured), outdated clothing into stylish throw pillows, sewer pipes into plant holders, and much more.
- Its Processco time, wax melts or candle filled tins. Simply light and enjoy with a glass of Prosecco. View our range for more candles, oil burners and tealight holders.
- How to Make a Fork Curtain Holder: This one is truly ingenious and requires basically no effort. Bend a fork around and it turns into the perfect curtain holder in just seconds!
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.