Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- Learn which paints will give you the best look for antiquing and distressing. Get it done right!
- Repurposed Kitchen Table Turned Desks | blesserhouse.com – How to use a repurposed kitchen table to cut in half and make wall-mounted desks for a playroom makeover with Fusion Mineral Paint Midnight Blue.
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …
- Arranging alstroemeria flowers in a long trough for a casual kitchen table centerpiece.
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- Best silver spray paint review. She tested 7 silver spray paints to find the best comparison
- Best spray paint review. She tested 7 silver spray paints to find the best comparison
- New furniture isnt always the best option for your wallet! If youre a serious decorator on a budget, these DIY coffee table ideas are the way to go.