Photo via: dangerousminds.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Pallet Painting Party
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.