Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how we built DIY double pantry doors to replace standard bifold pantry doors. They look like reclaimed wood, barn doors but were made for under $90.
- I like this, the dark gray vs. basic black double front doors – so elegant.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Double Exterior Doors Exterior Doors Luxury With Regard To Front Double Door Decorating Ideas For Your Inspiration
- Iron strap hinges and tall escutcheons backing the doorknobs on a set of double doors imparts an old-fashioned, barn-like look to this front stoop: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/door/exterior/farmhouse-front-door/?socsrc=bhgpin043014hardcorehardware&page=5
- double doors | Double Front Doors Advantages | Door Styles
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- DIY industrial double conduit curtain rod. Visit sincerelysaturday.com for the tutorial.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Today I’m continuing on with my renovations series. I’m about halfway through. See below for the link to other before-and-afters. This is the master bedroom ‘before.’ There was water damage, so sections of the subfloor had to be removed and replaced. This is after the subfloor was fixed: with carpet, paint, furnishings, and decor. It seems