Photo via: drlivinghomedecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Birch bark pendant lights — an updated natural look.
- How to harvest birch bark safely : Instructables
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- DIY Glitter Light Switch Plates and Outlet Covers. Easy and fun home decor project!
- Dreamworks Trolls Decorative Outlet Covers
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- I love carving my own stamps. To create a forest: switch out all the trunks and leaves, change leaf and bark colors.
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- How to preserve the bark on a tree stump
- Ive thought about having a desk like this, made of a tree slice with the bark still there. (Minimalist)