Photo via: poppyhaus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Spring Printables! Keep Calm and Hop On Free Printable!
- 17 Small-Space Home Gym Hacks You Need to Keep Those Resolutions Going via Brit + Co
- these lovely rustic real basswood sliced display signs are the perfect way to commemorate your favorite lyrics to your first dance song with your loved one! or just choose one of your favorite quotes and show it off to everyone! this approximately 10 x 7 wood slice sign is made with high-quality basswood, brass hanging hardware, + love! all wood slices are uniquely handmade and one-of-a-kind (no mass production here!), and as such, the stain + design may sometimes vary slightly from the photos. these are made with REAL tree slices, so they are subject to natural imperfections such as discoloration, knots, and misshapen rings. please bear in mind if you choose a custom quote to keep it as short + sweet as possible! i want to be able to fit it all on the slice for you without it looking squished!!! > choose from: – design : falling in love | wherever im with you | home sweet home | custom quote in the note to seller section of your order, indicate if youd like a specific design for the surrounding DOODLES! the DEFAULT doodle for custom quotes if none is chosen will be the leafy laurels on top and bottom. 🙂 also please let me know your custom quote EXACTLY as youd like it spelled out! if youd like a full color quote slice – check out this listing! https://www.etsy.com/listing/293654951/wood-slice-art-full-color-hand-lettered ~~ all designs and photos are the sole property of the apothecary bee ©. please do not attempt to replicate or recreate any designs for profit or personal use.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Calm Neutrals Fall Home Tour with touches of navy, mustard yellow and cranberry…
- Well hello there friends and happpppppy Monday! How was your weekend? I hope it was wonderful and full of happy things. It was pretty calm around here, which was a nice break from our usual weekend craziness. We’re normally running around trying to do about 13 things at once, but this weekend was more laid back and relaxing. Which means I’m …
- DIY Birch Mini Ladder Decor
- DIY Birch Tree Art – Make your own wall art with this SUPER easy step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Bad link but I love the idea especially here with all the birch trees that are…
- birch bark outlet covers
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial at persialou.com