Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- DIY Bookmarks and Repurposing Old Books | Intelligent Domestications
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- DIY Mosaic flower pots made from recycled china
- DIY Hmong Tassels made from quilting squares and wool via @jakonya
- Super easy and adorable fall wreath made from just three items from Michaels. fall wreath diy www.littleglassjar.com
- This birdbath is a DIY recycle project made from used DVDs. Incredible!
- I made this simple wreath from a few things laying around the house. The kitchen has its own brand of Christmas decor! It took just minutes to make this wreath…
- Paper Craft for Spring – Recycling Craft – Daisies Made From Empty Paper Towel Rolls/Tubes