Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Felt Bird Crafts Reminds me of the felt birds my grandmother made for Christmas ornaments.
- This easy peanut butter bird feeder is an inexpensive way to make some memories with your kids while enticing a few beautiful birds to come for a visit. Plus, you’re making some pretty great memories with some pretty great people.
- Birdie Brown: Dreaming Birds – Freebie!
- Like Sandi, Im clearing out Christmas and bringing out the birds nest because that will make it spring sooner. //mirror: @hobbylobby //candlesticks: @tuesdaymorning //demijohn/carboy: antique mall // table: @405imports //basket: @potterybarn //pillow: @tuesdaymorning //vintage milk crate: my mother-in-laws barn //floors: Weathered saddle @shawfloors //birds nest: Nebraska Furniture Mart //wall color: @sherwinwilliams Mindful Gray
- Oh my, have to make this beauty. with a more realiztic bird, as much as I love the birdies
- Rustic Bird Cages – junk gardening, with a twist… Garden Art | Porch Decor
- Birch + Bird: Keep Calm Gallery
- 50% sale! Art in Space and Bird Chalk Pastel art courses. Enter the giveaway
- Blue willow bird mosaic
- DIY Pista Shell Bird For Wall Decoration
- Want a fun, cheap, and easy Christmas craft for kids? These Homemade Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders are sure to do the trick! You likely already have most everything you need for this fun winter activity for kids plus these homemade bird feeders make great DIY gifts for teachers, friends, and family.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.