Photo via: howtodecorate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray is the new white! Love the way this color is paired with serene tones for a calming bedroom decor.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Gorgeous blue and white bedroom featuring blue and white bedding paired with global inspired textiles, grey upholstered bed and brass accents and lighting bring a bright and airy look to any bedroom.
- inchyra blue, pegnoir, worsted, shadow white, off black
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Channel a calm, serene, decidedly seaside vibe in all new ways with this coastal chic style. Sophisticated whites mixed with organic touches and ocean inspired blues provide a room that brings the outdoors in. Shop Coastal Décor & More – in stores now!
- Love that fixer upper style? Neutral master bedroom and guest room bedding is timeless. This tan and white stripe duvet screams fixer upper style. Add your linen stripes, cable knit textures, and white frills + ruffles. Our neutral farmhouse home bedding
- White and Grey Bedroom | White Bedding | Grey Accents | White Walls | Slanted Ceiling
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- This serene gray and white little girls room is sweet enough for any little princess but sophisticated enough to double as a restful guest room.
- Serenely Colorful – By utilizing simple, white bedding as a foundation, throw pillows can be changed seasonally or when the mood strikes. Combining a discrete foundation with pillows in large graphic patterns creates a look thats vibrant, not overbearing.