Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im making this with the letter B for Brooklyns nursery so we can use it as a decoration for the shower 🙂
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- DIY Fabric Tassel Garland – perfect for the nursery, kids room or even as party decor!
- Baby boy nursery with rustic luxe theme – can also be a gender neutral theme as well. Gorgeous rustic wall art with arrow growth chart from blogger at www.sengerson.com.
- Art on old book pages. cute as framed pictures in a little girls room or library! (initially i was going to put this in my art board bc i though it was a cute idea, then i started reading the actual page and it talks about sex! Lol, maybe not such great idea to put it in a little girls room)
- Pushpins on foamboard. Trace your design first, buy twice as many pins as you think youll need. If framing, cut foam board to frame first.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- The first thing I did was purchase a few closet organization gadgets. These are normally for shoes but I used them to store the cleaning products we use most. If you are thinking about doing something like this make sure to put your money in strong ones since you are going to be adding a good amount of weight to them.n As you can see this is not a huge space BUT we have room for cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, our ironing board, vacuum, mop, broom, and more… So awesome!
- Recycle is one of the high-quality methods that can be used over removed points to create a few kinds of recent factors from them. By way of recycling some useful items can create such numerous factors such as decoration factors, accessories and many other devices which we need in our each day regular. The most …
- DIY and templates to recreate this BHLDN backdrop from DIY or Dont! – I would like to use this as a wall decoration behind my tv or over my coffee table.
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- These birthday party games for kids arent just for kids, theyre for adults too! These games will thrill your guests and make for an unforgettable party!