Photo via: goodsmiths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Teal, pale blue, and white dorm room bedroom design
- If you love painted furniture, but find white to be a bore, how about a collection of the best black distressed painted furniture
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13 on reclaimed pallet wood sign. Size: Item measures 16×20 Colors: Board is antique white Lettering is a dark walnut stain Board is sanded around the edges and distressed for a vintage look. Board is sealed with a clear, flat finish and back is left unfinished. Item comes ready to hang
- This bookcase offers ample storage and display space in a compact footprint. Plus, it’s super easy to build using 2×2 and 1×10 boards, plus pocket-hole screws. The vertical dividers add an interesting look, create built-in bookends, and make the whole structure stronger without adding complexity.
- DIY Ikea Billy Bookcase Built In Bookshelves: What we did was buy some IKEA Billy bookshelves (2 that were 16″ wide and 2 that were 32″) extenders and four because we knew we wanted to floor-to-ceiling look. baseboard and crown molding added
- Wondering how to make a built in bookcase and window seat? We made one for ours sons room and its not as hard as you might think!
- hidden storage behind bookcase in room with slanted walls (great idea for luggage)
- bookcase redo. I have a bookcase that could be used like this in my (some day) classroom!
- An old bookcase becomes a mini mudroom in this DIY furniture makeover. Details + more makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/5/0
- How to make new wood look old distressed barn boards in 3 simple steps. You can tint any color too! Get the full tutorial at Reality Daydream!