Photo via: sawdustgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free building plan for this easy double X console table. Make it longer or shorter to fit your space, and paint or stain it to be more modern or more rustic! Building plan from Hertoolbelt on Remodelaholic.com
- This rustic Wood Box Centerpiece is perfect for displaying flowers and other decorative items on your table. Get the easy step-by-step tutorial for making your own box at LoveGrowsWild.com
- LOVE this DIY Console Table – FREE plans and easy tutorial by www.shanty-2-chic.com !!
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- This was made from a cracker box. Super cheap, easy and just in time for spring!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Build a Rustic X End Table from 2x4s and lumber! Free easy step by step plans from ana-white.com
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- Build a DIY Turned Leg Buffet Table with an easy-to-follow tutorial and Free Printable Plans!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!