Photo via: buildsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $50 DIY British Brace Barn Door -with promo code for The Barn Door Hardware Store Remington Avenue
- We offer wooden cedar architectural brackets, wooden cedar corbels and gingerbreads for front porch posts, gable, sofits and front stoop. We have largest selection of Cedar Brackets and Cedar Brace made in USA. Call Pro Wood Market today 1-800-915-6285
- Refinishing a table: stain or paint a pattern on the top, paint the legs a different solid color (remember for the table top to account for pattern continuity if the table has a leaf)
- Disassemble wood pallet boards, apply various paints and stains, reassemble, add sturdy legs and you have a fashionable and eye-catching new piece for your home!
- Calligaris Bloom Chair w/ Wood Legs
- i took an old door i got for $10 at habitat for humanity and added old table legs i already then filled it with resin to make the whole top flat. Make an awesome table!!
- Use Ivory Soap to help with restless legs at night! pullingcurls
- Large Rustic Industrial Record Player/ Vinyl Storage Cabinet / Side Table on Hairpin Legs
- Use a blow torch to create a duo-tone effect on wood. Lay the torch at such an angle that the flame licks across the surface as you move horizontally. After that, wipe it down with a wet cloth and start the staining process. Assemble the legs and the shelves, place a glass top over it, and you’re done!
- Save the wood grain. This antique parlor table had discolored and damaged wood grain, and was saved with a two tone stain, along with a new painted finish on the legs.
- Old drawer with legs attached to hold décor pillows (by Making Home Base)
- Pipe for legs and pallet wood for the top – perfect outdoor table (spray a clear coat onto the pipes to prevent rust)