Photo via: gedane-tutos.over-blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to do a ladder stitch or invisible stitch step by step video and photo tutorial. So useful to know!
- Free pattern for a simple moss stitch dishcloth, one of my favorites
- Inground Brick and Stone Firepit
- White Washing Brick Sawdust2Stitches.com
- Brick clips- Hang on brick without drilling. Great for outdoor wreaths and garland or throughout the year!
- Love this kitchen with the exposed brick, wall sconces, curtained storage and rustic timber island bench
- Whitewashed Brick using Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint tutorial on blog www.thepainteddrawer.com
- How to Whitewash Brick with chalk type paint – Farm Fresh Vintage Finds
- DIY Brick Wall Bed Headboard
- Aqua painted brick wall [ MexicanConnexionforTile.com ] bedroom Talavera Mexican
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…