Photo via: wartaku.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Coastal Living Showhouse – White and green kitchen features white cabinets paired with white quartz countertops and a ceiling height green herringbone tiled backsplash lined with stacked white shelves with corbels.
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover at TryEverythingBlog.com – white cabinets | white subway tile | delorean gray grout | industrial pendant lighting | gray kitchen island | two-toned kitchen | open shelving | white kitchen
- Cream painted cabinetry with carrara counter tops, classic white subway backsplash with herringbone insert behind the stove top and lantern pendants.
- A renovation update of our white kitchen remodel. We removed our builders grade cabinets that were destroyed, and replaced them with white shaker cabinets and granite countertops from Lowes. This update was a frugal, DIY way to update our home. Home remodel | home renovation | white kitchen | white cabinets | granite | grey countertops | kitchen idea | DIY | DIY renovation | DIY remodel | stainless steel | Lowes | Whirlpool | foreclosure | home decor | interior design | tauro leaf | allen and
- If I can backsplash my kitchen with glass subway tile, anyone can. If you can do something yourself, why not? Most of us are on a budget, right?
- Gridscaps Series True Divided Light Factory Windowpane Sliding Shower Door installed on white subway tile. www.coastalshowerdoors.com Responsive Home Project, Farmhouse Inspirada in Henderson, NV
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Faux Subway Tile Backsplash… this is WALLPAPER!…
- If youre a homeowner, you are probably familiar with “subway tile”. This is an article that shows how subway backsplash tiles bring unlimited design.
- Victorian Farmhouse Kitchen. farmhouse kitchen. kitchen makeover. white kitchen. white backsplash. Rae Dunn. – Room by Room Summer Series