Photo via: shetriedwhat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Insanely Awesome Ikea Hacks you dont want to miss out on! Great home decor ideas for the living room, kitchen, bedroom and more. Youll be able to make gorgeous looking items for your home for cheap but looks expensive! Thats a HUGE WIN.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- If you own a hot glue gun, you NEED to see these Tips, Hacks, and Glue Gun Uses. You wont believe the genius uses for your hot glue gun – everything from home hacks to crafts!
- Want to give your IKEA furniture a new look? With just paint see how you can transform your items into something new. DIY and crafting skills need not be at expert level, these hacks are beginner approved!
- See 20 of the best Ikea Kallax Hacks ideas and the different ways you can DIY them for your home. This ikea hack is a perfect storage solution for an entryway.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- The BEST Ikea hacks on Pinterest. Hacks that can change your whole rom that are simple and cheap! – Click for ideas!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their