Photo via: celebrate-creativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …
- Things to Make With Paper Bags, How to Repurpose Brown Paper Bags, Recycling Brown Paper Bags, How to Recycle Brown Paper Bags, Crafts, Easy Crafts for Kids, Craft Ideas for Kids, Popular Pin
- Unique Wedding Menu ~ Fork + Knife + Spoon on 100% recycled paper- Put a smile on your guests with this brown and warm menu for your garden green wedding.
- Free printable outdoor scavenger hunt. Print this directly onto a paper bag so your kiddos have somewhere to collect all of their goodies! Perfect for camping, nature walks, and camping parties!
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- Packaging and labels are one of my all-time favorite parts of buying and selling handmade! Labels on your handmade items and on the packaging that you send it out in are wonderful opportunities to show your buyer that they’ve bought something special. Something they can’t find just anywhere. We’ve teamed up again with World Label… [read more]
- probably my simplest DIY to date — is anyone else like me and only buys products based on the packaging? well that’s a hard way to get by when you’re cheap and buy your bath produ…
- DIY Fall Acorns tutorial by Domestically Blissful – would make cute packaging for small gift items.
- Vintage Pyrex divided casserole dish in the fabulous retro turquoise Snowflake pattern, 1.5 quart. Perfect gift for the collector or even yourself! *Shipping fees for this vintage item includes fragile packaging and Priority with insurance.*
- This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub recipe smells good enough to eat plus its super easy to make! A simply perfect homemade DIY!
- Handprint ABC craft. Cute idea and would be fun to do one as you introduce each letter, then bind into books at the end. by Brown Sparkle
- This double rocker is adorable! I wish I had a front porch for it. – Alexandria Brown Outdoor Double Rocker