Photo via: fauxdecoronline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux finish for walls from The Magic Brush using metallic, texture and a beaded stencil. DIY Video how to paint this champagne damask and other designs.
- DIY Bronze Range Hood. Tired of your boring range hood? Create your own DIY bronze range hood using Modern Masters Metal Effects and inexpensive decorative tacks.
- DIY Silver Painted Furniture | Paint Your Dresser Metallic Silver DIY – Finished – Martha Stewart …
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- DIY: Layered Dry Brushed Finish – dry brushing layers of orange and turquoise paint, followed by a layer of stain – via The Quaint Cottage
- What you need to know when working with metallic paint… Love the stenciling too. Metallic Silver Dresser
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Mason Jar Vase Boho Home Decor with Silver Metal Accents
- How to Faux Finish using common household items | Inexpensive Painting Tools | Wall Painting Tips by Cheryl Phan | Accent Wall Ideas | Focal Wall Inspiration | How to paint walls | DIY Painting Tutorials |
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- How To Create An Easy Restoration Hardware Faux Finish. Dry Brushing Tutorial With Tips and Tricks To Help YOU Get A Lovely Weathered RH Look! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com