Photo via: westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Floor Poufs Read more – http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2014/03/05/diy-poufs/
- Poufs!! DIY Projects • Learn how to make Poufs! • Ideas and Tutorials!
- How To Make A Fall Burlap Bubble Wreath – Sobremesa Stories
- How to make Bunny Bubble Gum using Bubble Tape Gum. A cute DIY Easter gift idea
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- Use bubble wrap for floating flowers
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- One Hour Finger Knit Infinity Scarves with Leather Cuffs
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.
- Beautiful DIY Finger Knit Rope Trivet Tutorial! Perfect easy Mothers Day gift! http://www.flaxandtwine.com/2016/04/finger-knit-rope-trivet/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=anne%20weil%20%7C%20flax%20and%20twine&utm_content=DIY%20Finger%20Knit%20Rope%20Trivet%20Tutorial
- Finger knit snakes from Finger Knitting Fun, by VIckie Howell Photography by @coryryan
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.