Photo via: montanahappy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Our white kitchen remodel is finished! Learn how we painted our oak cabinets to give them a budget friendly update!
- 11 Ways to DIY Your Own Kitchen Remodel – including cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertop & baseboard
- Most people would LOVE a new kitchen remodel. But, its SO expensive to remodel a kitchen, with cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertops, etc. It gets really pricey. Here are some ways you can u…
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- A renovation update of our white kitchen remodel. We removed our builders grade cabinets that were destroyed, and replaced them with white shaker cabinets and granite countertops from Lowes. This update was a frugal, DIY way to update our home. Home remodel | home renovation | white kitchen | white cabinets | granite | grey countertops | kitchen idea | DIY | DIY renovation | DIY remodel | stainless steel | Lowes | Whirlpool | foreclosure | home decor | interior design | tauro leaf | allen and
- Kitchen makeover on a budget, DIY painted oak builders grade cabinets, installed marble backsplash, range hood and refrigerator enclosure and closed gap above cabinets
- Coastal Living Showhouse – White and green kitchen features white cabinets paired with white quartz countertops and a ceiling height green herringbone tiled backsplash lined with stacked white shelves with corbels.
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Recycle an old or thrifted sweater into this pretty DIY button heart sweater pillow! Great budget friendly way to cozy up your living room! Includes easy tutorial. www.settingforfour.com
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Install A Backsplash – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- A soft, inviting, budget friendly bathroom remodel for less than $100.